Sweet ‘N’ Salty Coco Bread
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp Baking powder
1 tbsp Salt
2 tbsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp Lime juice
1 cup + 2 tbsp Vegan butter
4 tbsp Chocolate syrup/ 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Peanut butter
4 tbsp Sugar
4 tbsp dry coconut powder
Water – as required for soft dough
- Dough – Mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract, lime juice, 1 cup butter and chocolate syrup. Knead the mixture with water to form a soft dough. Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Syrup – In a separate bowl, mix 2 tbsp vegan butter and peanut butter—microwave for 10 seconds. Blend to form a smooth syrup.
- Powder – In a separate bowl, add sugar and dry coconut powder and mix up evenly.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin to form a sheet. Spread the syrup prepared on the sheet and then spread the dry coconut-sugar mixture as evenly as possible.
- Now roll up the sheet, adjusting the sides to make it in a cylindrical shape.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes. Let it sit for 15 minutes or till it cools down.
- Garnish it with some chocolate syrup and coconut powder on top. ENJOY!