Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups Vegan butter
- 1 ½ cup Chocolate chips
- Almond/ Coconut milk (to adjust consistency)
- In a bowl, mix in all the dry ingredients.
- To this, add vanilla extract and butter, and mix well.
- Adjust the consistency of the batter with few tablespoons of milk, as below:
- Roll in chocolate chips and mix well.
- With the help of a small spoon, take small portions of this batter and place it on a greased baking tray/ tray lined with parchment paper. Make sure to leave a two-inch gap between cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Store these in an air-tight container for freshness.