BUTTERSCOTCH-PEANUT OATMEAL COOKIES
- 5 tbsp Oats
- ¼ tbsp Baking powder
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Brown/ White sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut/ Almond milk
- Butterscotch chips
- Grind oats in a grinder to form a coarse powder.
- Add baking powder, salt, sugar, baking powder and mix.
- To this, add vanilla extract and peanut butter. Blend it all.
- Add milk one tablespoon at a time up to three tablespoon maximum to form a thick paste (not dough).
- Throw in butterscotch chips evenly and mix.
- On a greased baking tray or a tray lined with parchment paper, put one small scoop of the mixture, leaving two fingers gap from the side and in between the portions.
- In a pre-heated oven at 380 degrees, bake cookies for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn off the oven heat and let cookies sit in there for five more minutes.
- Take the tray out. Let them cool and Enjoy!
- You may consider storing these cookies in an air-tight container.
NOTE: Oatmeal cookies take less time to bake in comparison to cookies made with all-purpose flour or whole-wheat flour.